To Our Valued Customers,
We wanted to take a moment to provide you feedback on our response to the COVID-19 Virus. Like you, we are doing our best to navigate through this uncharted territory. Our response to the virus revolves around two key points: maintaining continuity in our day to day business, and protecting the health and safety of our employees.
- Our supply chain is in a solid position. Through multiple conversations with our vendor partners we have been assured that there are no perceived disruptions in the supply chain. RILCO products are almost exclusively sourced/manufactured domestically.
- As stated above, although there are no currently foreseen supply chain issues, in most cases our product portfolio contains multiple vendors. In the unlikely scenario we run into a supply chain issue with one of our vendors, there will likely exist comparable alternative options.
- RILCO operates multiple supply points within our distribution network, which provides risk mitigation in situations such as the one we are currently facing.
- We maintain sound inventory levels and will continue to utilize our RILCO owned/operated equipment in conjunction with our third party transportation partners for delivery throughout our distribution network.
- RILCO has a tenured staff, which is cross trained over multiple business functions. Where necessary we are currently adding additional redundancies and training.
Employee Health and Safety:
- RILCO is adhering to recommended health and safety plans of the Federal Government, the Centers of Disease Control and the World Health Organization.
- We have implemented additional cleaning and sanitation protocols throughout all of our facilities.
- We have also requested that our employees adhere to a nonessential travel ban, and enacted the suggested social distancing practices provided by the CDC.
As always we will continue to focus on serving our valued clients, and are grateful for your trust and business.